Yellow Dog Software is pleased to announce the release of the following mobile apps that are supported on both iOS and Android operating systems.
We offer an iOS and Android application to conduct physical inventory from a mobile device. This can be used on our all-in-one bar code scanners or a device paired with a Bluetooth bar code scanner. if you are an existing user of our previous mobile system (YDI Mobile), please click here to see a feature comparison for this new app.
- Scan barcodes to enter item counts
- Enter counts for parent or child sizes with a single scan
- Scan items individually or enter total item count
- Sync inventory counts to database through Wi-Fi or data connection
- Optional hardware available for purchase compatible with the App
Food and Beverage
With Yellow Dog Software’s F&B Countsheets, you can easily take physical inventories from your iOS or Android mobile device. Our Countsheets offer the following capabilities:
- Ability to create unlimited countsheets with defined items and locations per sheet
- Items can be grouped by location
- Items can be sorted “sheet to shelf”
- Offline counting ability
- Upload inventory via wifi or cellular data
- Easily create your Physical Inventory from the mobile session to view variances and update on hand counts
We are working on new app that will allow you to perform a number of functions including:
- Create Requests
- Accept Transfers
- Create Manual Adjustments
Please check back for updates on our formal release date.
The apps are free, but there is a monthly fee if you submit any data. Details on the fee and when it is incurred can be found here.
BYOD and Specifications
Click here to see the information on what our requirements are for our mobile apps and connected devices.