Yellow Dog Inventory includes over 250 standard reports covering the key operational areas of sales, inventory, item movement, physical inventories, purchasing, and employees. We are continuously enhancing or adding new reports based solely on user feedback and needs.
You can hide/show the columns for each report, add subtotals, and sort the information any way you want. This allows you to take any report and change it to your exact requirements. In addition, reports can be exported in Excel, CSV, Outlook and PDF formats.
Finally, reports can be saved and even set to automatically email to you and your team.
This setting allows users to create specific time periods or events that can be used to report on multiple ranges simultaneously. This provides historical data tracking for similar event sales forecasting, purchasing and other planning.
Standard Feature Listing of Yellow Dog Inventory
Below are some of the standard features included with Yellow Dog Inventory.
- Over 250 Standard reports
- On-Hand Reports for any date/time
- One-Click from report display to imbed report into new outlook email
- Report can be saved for one click generation
- Reports can be scheduled to be sent via email automatically
- One-Click from within report to export data to new excel sheet or csv file
- Report groups for sales, inventory, orders, etc.
- Display or hide various columns per report
- Easily sort and subtotal data
- Apply column filters to search for specific data