Bar Code Label Printing
Yellow Dog Inventory includes a bar code printing system for any scanning needs you might have. You can design an unlimited number of bar code templates where you determine what item information to include, graphics to print, and how all the text will be formatted. Whether it is a sticky label for hard goods, hang tags for apparel, or jewelry tags for your small items, Yellow Dog Inventory has you covered.
Yellow Dog Inventory can use any bar code printer provided it has a windows print driver on each workstation.
You can be prompted to print labels anytime you receive new merchandise. You can also add labels to a Queue and print them out later.
Standard Feature Listing of Yellow Dog Inventory
Below are some of the standard features included with Yellow Dog Inventory.
Labels and Forms
- Customize any label size
- Add any of the 43 data elements to the label or add your own text or pictures
- Ability to print on demand or “queue” labels for batch printing
- Supports both standard and roll printers
- Starting position selection for partial full-page labels
- Purchase orders, requests, receipts, invoice reconciliation, transfers, physical worksheets, receiving worksheets, return forms, and item lists can be 100% customized
Next, go to Stores
Go back to Retail Features
Go back to Retail Home