Yellow Dog Inventory includes over 250 standard reports covering the key operational area of sales, events, inventory, item movement, physical inventories, purchasing, and employees. We are continuously enhancing or adding new reports based solely on user feedback and needs.
You can hide/show the columns for each report, add subtotals, and sort the information any way you want. This allows you to take any report and change it to your exact needs.
There are also several charts to allow you to see your activity visually.
You can also save reports and even set them to be emailed to you and your team automatically.
This feature allows for filtering and summarization of sales based on dates of preset events and tags. In the example below, you see how events dates have been configured with tags associated with each event. The Yellow Dog Inventory reports can then use these tags to filter/summarize key information.
Standard Feature Listing of Yellow Dog Inventory
Below are some of the standard features included with Yellow Dog Inventory.
- Over 250 Standard reports
- On-Hand Reports for any date/time
- One-Click from report display to imbed report into new outlook email
- Report can be saved for one click generation
- Reports can be scheduled to be sent via email automatically
- One-Click from within report to export data to new excel sheet or csv file
- Report groups for sales, inventory, orders, etc.
- Display or hide various columns per report
- Easily sort and subtotal data
- Apply column filters to search for specific data
Next, go to Employees
Go back to Retail Features
Go back to Retail Home