Collecting Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide to us when your register with our application including your first and last name, email address, telephone number, and physical address.
- Information you provide when completing a profile on our application including your first and last name, and email address.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to a newsletter or other periodic report or notification that we provide, including first and last name, business name, business title, email address, telephone number, and physical address.
- Information about your device or computer, including IP address, browser type, browser version, device type, operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of the application, including how you use the application, such as the timing, length, frequency, and pattern of use, and the pages, screens, or other displays of information looked at by the user.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our application, including the content of the communication and metadata associated with it.
Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to the following third parties, for the purposes specified:
- Agents. An outside shipping company used to fulfill and deliver orders, or a credit card company that processes sales transactions.
- Service Providers. We do not share any information with any service providers without expressed written consent provided by the end user.
- Affiliates. We do not share any information with any affiliates without expressed written consent provided by the end user.
- Other Third Parties. We do not share any information with any Other Third Parties without expressed written consent provided by the end user.
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you when we are required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our application.
Making Changes to Your Information
This application does not maintain a process by which you can review and make changes to the personally identifiable information we collect from you.
Response to Do Not Track Signals
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may have the browser inform websites or internet services you visit that you do not wish to have personally identifiable information about your activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers across time and across third-party Internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. These are commonly called “do not track” signals. Our application responds to such signals by taking no action because we do not track or store any Clover information in the web browser.
We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities, over time and across different sites, services, and applications, when that user uses our site, service, or application.